Saturday 16 April 2016

Why the environment?

As this is my very first blog ,I was looking for topics to base the posts on. Life style? Travel? Then it came to me. The environment. I've always wanted to write on that. And since  a clean environment is the need of the hour ,why not write about it? So that's how Earthbeat was born - a blog about the environment in its current state of decline ,and how to turn that  around.

Keep checking out this address for  my next post!

 NEXT WEEK : TEN ENVIRONMENT-RELATED FACTS EVERY ENVIRONMENTALIST SHOULD KNOW.



picturesque landscape

1 comment:

  1. I VERY MUCH APPRECIATE YOUR ATTEMPT TO write a BLOG .But I feel the word as it is not giving any specific meaning. The meaning of enviornment is 'ALL PHYSICAL,SOCIAL,AND CULTURAL FACTORS AND CONDITIONS INFLUENCING THE EXISTENCE,OR DEVELOPMENTOF AN ORGANISM OR ASSEMBLAGE OF ORGANISMS
    THE OTHER MEANINGS ARE ACT OF SURROUNDING ,THE STATE OF BEING SURROUNDING,THAT WHICH SURROUNDS SURROUNDINGS ETC
    From your caption I feel that you wish to cover weather, climate change etc and factors contributing to present global phenomena I suggest
    that in your next blog you give more clarity on your specific field. ALL THE BEST MY SWEET HEART

    ReplyDelete